I’ve decided I’d like to focus on maternity and newborn for my first portfolio project. By the end of fall, I’m hoping to have 12 strong maternity images.
Currently, I’m casting a model call for Mamas who’d like to model this dress:
The dress, by Sew Trendy Accessories, is just stunning to me, and truly fits the style I’m hoping to accomplish. The image, by “Cherish This Photography by Ashley”, is quite similar to the style of photography I’m aiming to accomplish.
Are you a Mama-to-Be and loving this look? Or maybe you know a Mama that might like this look? Read on for info!
- Models must agree and sign the contract as is, which mentions that your images may be used for publications as I see fit, including publications over social media.
- Models must have a visible belly, and willing to show your belly; I’m asking potential models to send a side and front view of their belly to ensure their belly is indeed showing. For these photos I’m not asking for a boudoir styled model, just the belly to be shown.
- As a model, you’ll have your make up done by a professional make up artist, receive an online gallery of 10 images, lowres and watermarked files of entire gallery, and 10% off print products. You also have the option to upgrade to a full gallery at 20% off. No purchase is required.
- Models will wear the dress displayed in the model call image, designed and made by Sew Trendy Accessories, along with other accessories I will provide.
- You must be able to have transportation to and from the shooting location, which will be in the Bay Area
- Models must attend the date assigned to them (assignment dates are currently TBA, but during the last two weeks of July); once you’re date is set, you are obligated to be present or will be charged the amount of a full maternity session.
- You are not expected, nor will you be asked, to do anything to risk injury or harm to you or your pregnancy.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, due date, and front and side view images of your belly. No more than 3 models will be chosen for this look, but applicants may book a session at a one-time, discounted price for this look only. If you think someone you know might be interested in modeling, pass the info on to them so that they may apply.
I look forward to hearing from all the Mamas, and hope to be able to work with all of you!
Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!